The 696 PLUS REMOTE HEAD Intercom has all the features of our best-selling 696 Plus in a compact package that fits in all standard rocker switch holes. With dash space at a premium, this intercom delivers huge performance in a compact package!
Talk to passengers without yelling, directly through helmet kits or headsets. Just start talking and the auto music-dimming will lower the music volume and resume once the conversation has ended, making this the ideal intercom for in-car communications.
Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth for music and phone calls. Easily pair to Ride Command for GPS navigation audio prompts or music. The enhanced Bluetooth module provides True High-Fidelity audio – and can be controlled using the remote head, rocker switch interface for total cell phone & music control. You can play, pause, skip tracks, answer a phone call and hang up — all from the remote head, rocker switch interface!
- Remote Head - Rocker Switch Interface
- Upgraded Bluetooth module for True High-Fidelity Music
- Upgraded Fine-tuning VOX operation
Expandable from 2-5 passengers
- 3.5mm audio output for sound system integration & in-car audio recording
- Next Generation electrical interference shielding
- Next Generation electrical interference shielding makes this the top performer on newer vehicles with high-noise electrical systems including active suspension.
Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth for music and phone calls. Easily pair to Ride Command for GPS navigation audio prompts or music. The enhanced Bluetooth module provides True High-Fidelity audio – making the 696 PLUS REMOTE HEAD a great intercom for music lovers!
Integrated 3.5mm audio output makes it easy to record in-car audio directly to a GoPro or other recording device! Also, conveniently send intercom audio (music, 2-way radio, and voice) to a sound system or external audio amplifier.
Rugged built, the 696 PLUS REMOTE HEAD Intercom will outperform your expectations with compact interface, ease of use and clear communications in any environment!